The LindenPointe partners have invested heavily in infrastructure improvements and site amenities to create a quality environment. Approximately 115 acres are fully improved with street lighting, entry signage, landscaping and buried utilities, including power, water, sewer, telecommunications and cable television at the lot line.
LindenPointe also boasts:
- high quality planned technical park development
- a parkland setting
- walking trails and landscaping
- comprehensive stormwater management facilities
- lot sizes from 1 to 20 acres are available
- room for growth – 100 + acres
LindenPointe will foster an innovative and professional atmosphere. The design standards for this facility are unmatched in the region. The quality of work life at the LindenPointe campus is augmented by the general quality of life that flows from being a part of Mercer County in western Pennsylvania — a community that offers a lifestyle that helps in attracting and retaining highly qualified employees.